The introduction is about something.
One of the most popular platforms on the internet is YouTube. Many artists and unconventional professionals have found a place to share what they love, do something they enjoy and showcase their talents to the world, thanks to the help of the internet. They can make money by creating and sharing fun. It used to be difficult for people of their professions to leave a mark. Creative pathways were open for everyone around the world with the help ofYouTube.
Videos changed the face of marketing. People used to find it difficult to watch or transfer large videos. When YouTube came in, things changed a lot.
It's a huge leap for anyone to start a channel on the video sharing site. It must have been on your mind as a yoga teacher. It's important to know how to start one so that you can do a better job.
How to start a yoga channel on video sharing site.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when running a successful yoga channel. It is important to point out that creating a YouTube channel and making videos are relatively easy as compared to marketing those videos and earning money out of them. The following tips will give you a heads up about where to start and how to make money online.
- Chalk out the plan for your video content: As a Yoga instructor, it is vital to base your content around Yoga and the general wellbeing of your viewers. You must be careful to present your content in a way that your audience will appreciate and be attracted towards. You can do this by researching and watching videos of established Yoga teachers on YouTube. The engagement on their posts will tell you what your audience is likely to enjoy, share, and engage with. Moreover, make sure you use great intros and outros. There are plenty of templates readily available to create impactful intros and inspire your YouTube end screen ideas. Additionally, there are intro makers and YouTube outro templates that you can use at your convenience.
- Pre-define your target audience: Before you delve into your channel, research about the kind of audience you are aiming to reach. They are your targets, and you should be as specific as you can get. Take inspiration from the active audience of some fellow predominant Yoga instructors on YouTube and tailor it to your needs.
- Make sure your videos are SEO friendly: SEO is a critical factor for your videos to get a better ranking and reach more people on YouTube. You can either learn all about it from tutorials and guides on the Internet, or you can even hire a freelancer to do it for you. Use video descriptions well to make your videos rich in keywords so that the YouTube algorithm can detect it and thereby recommend your videos to anyone who’s looking for related content.
- Follow a schedule to upload your videos: Creating a schedule is of utmost importance especially whenever you feel your motivation and energy levels declining. When you first create your channel, you will be enthusiastic and fired up. You will upload the videos according to the decided frequency, and things will be fine. However, once the enthusiasm subsides and you calm down, you will find yourself postponing and delaying the videos. Hence, to discipline yourself, you must create a schedule and make sure to follow it. Moreover, your audience will find it easier to follow your content if you have a routine, especially because Yoga is a lot about being punctual about the practice.
- Create your brand presence: Creating a brand presence is important to establish your credibility among your audience. Your brand, if it is famous and of repute, will ensure the trust of your clients and viewers. Your content will be viewed as authentic and your followers and subscribers are also likely to increase.
- Promote your content across social media: Your work as a creator does not end with uploading the video. After this, another part of the job starts- marketing. Use all the social media platforms available to promote your videos and reach many people as possible. Use SEO everywhere and make your content catchy and attractive. Concentrate on adding value, and people will automatically share your content with their friends and social groups. Use your social media to drive traffic to your YouTube account. This will also help you create a personal brand.
- Collaborate with brands and other YouTubers in your videos: Collaborations with different brands and companies, or other creators on YouTube will help you expand across many genres and reach a much larger chunk of the audience. If you want a diverse range of viewers, make sure to collaborate with influencers in those particular areas. This act will excite their audience and introduce your content to them. The exchange, if properly conducted, can bring you a ton of new subscribers within a short period. It will definitely widen your scope of success on YouTube.
It was the conclusion.
Make sure to focus on your content as a creator of the video sharing site. Think of all the ways in which yoga can be used to add value to your audience. Changing your videos to suit your audience's needs is one way to engage with them. You can ask for feedback. Being a creator who people want to watch is difficult.FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppShare
Two Nigerian companies have received financial grants from YouTube Music to support African creative voices. The two firms that received support were Briteswan and iManage Africa EntertainmentLimited. The...
There is a showbiz.
The video streaming space has been excited since the start of the year. Users can use the new platform to create videos using their mobile phones. Before...
There is a showbiz.
The second edition of the Africa Creator Week, an initiative put in place byYouTube to showcase the inspiring journeys of creators on the continent, has begun. It is part of the effort to support content creators from all over the world.
There is a showbiz.
The term "globalization" gained popularity in the early 1990s, with technological advancement, it has continued to shape modern everyday life, making it a global village. Economic partnerships have been built to facilitate the continued surge in cross-border trade.
To build a sustainable 'Made-in-Nigeria' brand, it is necessary to promote Nigerian leather products in the global market.
The global market has become a global village because of globalisation. To aid the balance of trade, countries need to ensure they manufacture for local consumption and then export to foreign countries. To achieve this, its products need to be accepted by its local market. Nigeria is one of the biggest producers and exporters of raw leather materials in the world.
With advanced technology from developed economies to reduce the cost of production, coupled with their capacity to export, local consumers in developing economies have easy access to imported products which have adverse effects on the local economy. To improve GDP and the economy, it is important to balance imports and exports.
There are benefits to manufacturing goods in a nation. It has a longer-term value than the other. If a developing country doesn't have enough production capacity for export, it should use local resources. If a country focuses on manufacturing its products locally, there will be an increase in the employment rate, the currency will be valuable, and the culture will be strengthened. Products made in Nigeria are referred to as "Made-in-Nigeria goods".
Textile apparel, leather and footwear, fabricated metal products, chemical and pharmaceutical products, food, beverage and tobacco products are some of the manufacturing sectors in Nigeria. The sector has contributed to the country moving away from oil dependency.
The Leather industry is one of the sectors that has contributed to the Made-in-Nigeria project. According to experts, Nigeria could account for 15 to 20 per cent of the total trade of leather products in the world. The Nigerian leather industry is estimated to be worth over $1 billion and is expected to grow annually by 2.5%. The Nigerian leather industry is one of the most important sources of employment and income for many people in rural areas. Many jobs in tanning, leather goods production, and the fashion industry are provided by the industry.
Leather has remained a versatile and essential material in the fashion industry and is still used for both men and women. It is used in a wide range of fashionable items such as shoes, bags, jackets, belts, and other accessories due to its luxurious appeal.
The Lagos Leather Fair has been giving leather designers the platform to showcase their expertise for six years now. Designers who have been around for a while now have the chance to showcase their designs and gain recognition. A solution-based networking platform for leather designers and other players in Nigeria and other African countries is provided by the annual fair.
The annual celebration of the Lagos Leather Fair is a proof point of our commitment towards finding sustainable solutions to scale the African leather industry. Key players in the leather industry have been given an enabling environment for over five years. The impact of LLF2023 will be significant in Nigeria and across Africa.
Staying Ahead: Creativity, Collaboration, Commitment, is the theme of this year's edition. Leather designers will have access to mentorship and development programs from entrepreneurs who are already experts in the industry.
There will be a series of local and international speakers who will give insights on relevant conversations that affect the African leather industry and a series of workshops for up-and-coming designers willing to thrive as a manufacturer in Nigeria. The workshops for budding leather designers will feature branding workshops where the basics of branding will be explored, a shoe-making workshop to provide a basic understanding of shoemaking techniques and a social media/marketing presentation.
The Lagos Leather Fair is set to hold on June 17 and 18 at the Balmoral Convention Centre, Victoria Island, and just like the five editions done in the past, LLF is anticipated to continue from the previous years.FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppShare
Adedapo Adesanya is a writer.
Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, appealed to the Nigeria Labour Congress not to embark on a nationwide strike.
The labour leaders were urged not to be political over the issue of the removal of fuel subsidy by the governor.
He said the removal of subsidy was in the interest of all of us.
The post-inauguration Church Thanksgiving Service was held at the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina.
He asked the labour leaders to be patient with the President as he tries to turn the economy around.
The President is a product of Lagos. We will pray for him. He has done good things in Lagos and we think he will do the same in Nigeria.
NLC has told us that they want to go on strike, so I would like to wish and plead with our citizens. The time is not right for a strike. The first thing the presidential candidates were going to do was remove the subsidy. What has changed since then? What has the current president said, or what he has done, is different from what any of the other candidates have said.
We must be very patient. The president has not done anything in a week. We should say that we shouldn't turn it into a political issue. We need to support this man. He hadn't done much on the job. We are willing to support him if he goes and reflects.
The point is that no industrial strike will solve the issue at this point. How we are going to make sure that there is a turn around in our economy will be the point. He talked about a better wage. In Lagos, we have begun that. We began it in January so other parts of the country can do the same. We don't have to wait for the national government He said that we need to think about what the challenges are in our country.FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppShare
Adedapo Adesanya is a writer.
The Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) has urged President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to investigate the allegations of missing public funds of oil revenues and fuel subsidy payments.
The first letter to the new president charged him to name and shame anyone suspected of being responsible for the widespread and systemic corruption in the use of oil revenues and the management of public funds.
SERAP asked him to promptly, thoroughly, independently, transparently and effectively probe all fuel subsidy paid by successive governments since the return of democracy in 1999.
There is a legitimate public interest in ensuring justice and accountability for the serious allegations that have been made.
Due process of law should be followed in any policy to remove fuel subsidy, and any missing public funds should be recovered.
According to SERAP, removing fuel subsidy without addressing outstanding accountability issues in the alleged mismanagement of oil revenues and fuel subsidy payments would amount to punishing poverty and further impoverishing the poor.
Section 16(1) of the Constitution states that the government has a responsibility to secure the maximum welfare, freedom and happiness of every citizen. The material resources of the nation are harnessed and distributed in a way that serves the common good.
In cases of grand corruption, the UN Convention requires your government to ensure effective, proportional and dissuasive sanctions.
The gravity of the corruption allegations must be taken into account when sanctions are imposed.FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppShare