It was published on June 2,23.
The Royal Life Saving team is looking for a content and digital communications executive.
- Challenge yourself in a role that requires you to be creative, flexible, and strategic while making this job your own.
- Use your digital communications skills to drive awareness campaigns to prevent drowning and increase water safety.
- Permanent full-time role, based in Ultimo with hybrid working opportunities.
The Royal Life Saving Society of Australia is who we are.
The Royal Life Saving Society - Australia strives to reduce drowning, increase physical activity in and around water, and create a resilient community across Australia.
We want a water-loving nation.
We want to help people enjoy the water in a safe way. We want to make swimming and water safety education accessible to more people in the community.
There is a position about it.
The Royal Life Saving Society is looking for a Content and Digital Communications Executive.
The Content and Digital Communications Executive plays a key role in driving Royal Life Saving's advocacy and public awareness activities.
In order to grow the social media channels and website, you will need to work with a network of stakeholders.
Marketing and communications support will be provided by this position.
This is a full time job.
The role is based in Ultimo and offers a range of employee benefits, including salary packaging, professional development opportunities and an employee assistance program.
There are responses to the position.
You would need to be a Content and Digital Communications Executive.
- Plan, develop, manage and execute social media across all platforms including daily monitoring.
- Prepare and deliver reports with a focus on data insights, key learnings and strategy development.
- Work with designers/suppliers to provide supporting content including video and social media assets including tiles and animations.
- Manage and update website pages, ensuring content is relevant, engaging and in line with the brand
- Provide marketing and communications support with the ability to write and/or edit content for media releases, EDMS, external publications and other communication materials.
- Facilitate media monitoring including use of tracking portal and generation of impact reports
- Support State and Territory Member Organisations in their communication and marketing activities.
- Proactively share digital insights and reports with the RLSSA team.
- Undertake other duties consistent with the level of this position.
Who should apply?
You have experience in social media, website, digital marketing, copy writing and public relations.
With a passion for all things digital, you will be able to tell a good story.
In small teams you will be able to get the job done.
Agile thinking, initiative and a can-do attitude are required.
The selection criteria are used.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital role – ideally with an understanding of how not-for-profits operate.
- Experience using and managing business social media accounts (including analytics) for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
- Experience with social media scheduling tools, website content management systems, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Office, Adobe and Canva.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including copywriting skills.
- Good presentation, stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Solid understanding of storytelling to build audiences, engagement and activations.
- An ability to work under pressure, autonomously and in a fast-paced environment.
- Brilliant time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative attitude with a commitment to teamwork and contribution as a team player.
- Proactive and committed.
It is required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Fully vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccination in line with the ATAGI guidelines which include booster shots. We have a medical exemption process and would be happy to discuss your application should this be applicable to you.
There is a way to apply.
If you want to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us and tell us why you're the best candidate.
Please contact us if you need further information or to apply.
The National Manager Marketing and Events is Monique Sharp.
Friday 16th June is the last day to apply.
They are encouraged to apply