Someone is looking for a creative technical person.
A business is looking for a creative technical person. Ideally this person would come from a lab based role and have a passion for their job. You will split your time between creating and launching new products.
You will get involved with:
- Create the new product launches presentation and the formulation book
- Creating digital content for social media platforms, ensuring that all business units have appropriate coverage
- Manage and deliver marketing events, conferences, and exhibitions e.g., SCS Formulate
- Manage and deliver a marketing calendar e.g. new product launches presentation and the formulation book
- Creating sales tools such as presentations, formulation demonstration kits, video demonstrations and technical articles
- Helping the sales managers answer customer technical questions
If this opportunity has grabbed your attention and you have the right background and experience then please forward your details for a professional response to Matt Venables at VPss.
The person sign in.
There is help for the subscriber.
There is a regulatory and technical manager in London.
The brand manager for the Midlands/WFH could be worth up to $60,000.
Fantastic benefits, culture and working environment are what the spa marketing manager has.
The sales account manager in london is worth over fifty thousand dollars.
The new product development manager is in the north.
The regulatory compliance manager is from the north.
London has a purchasing and supply chain manager.
South England has a purchasing and supply chain manager.
A very competitive salary and bonus for a senior regulatory manager.
The sales account manager is in london.
There is an inventory and planning manager in London.
The head of sales is remote.
The brand manager of branded personal care is in London.
There is an assistant brand manager for beauty and fragrance.