According to a new report from CB Richard Ellis, investors are looking for higher cap rates in industrial spaces that serve manufacturing.
Industrial space demand for both factories and warehouses increases as a result of manufacturing.
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Erik Sherman |
There is a wave of maturing loans and the cap rates are on the rise.
Erika Morphy |
Green Street’s Spenser Allaway says losses will be above average this year.
Richard Berger |
The history shows that opportunities can be found now.This conference brings together the industry's most influential & knowledgeable real estate executives from the net lease sector.
You can get more information.This conference brings together the industry's most influential & knowledgeable real estate executives from the net lease sector.
You can get more information.
All rights reserved by ALM Global. All rights belong to their rightful owner.