Captiv8 is pleased to announce the global launch of its creator affiliate suite. The Creator Affiliate Suite was first launched in the US last year, and was followed by releases in the UK, Italy, Germany, France, Mexico, Canada and Japan.
brands will be able to use Captiv8's creator affiliate marketing solutions.
- Automate affiliate recruitment, attribution modeling, referral link management, full-funnel conversion tracking, and commission payments.
- Access Affiliate Creator recommendations generated via Captiv8's award-winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Gain performance transparency across each Affiliate Creator, social platform, content piece and transaction, down to specific products sold and average order value.
- Deploy Captiv8's Return APIs to ensure Affiliate Creators following the return window are accurate.
- Leverage Captiv8's Paid Social APIs to boost top performing content across Meta, IG, TikTok and Pinterest, in-platform with one click.
- Seamlessly integrate with traditional affiliate publisher networks via Captiv8's open APIs.
Captiv8 offers a best-in-class creator experience, from streamlined sign-up to a dedicated Creator Success team, weekly, content inspiration and actionable insights on channels, trends and top performing posts.
Bill Kantar is a seasoned executive with extensive experience across the influencer and digital media space, as well as Rafe Oakes, who manages business efforts across the United Kingdom.
The only solution purpose-built around affiliate creators isCaptiv8's. A few months after our US launch, we're already seeing brands who have recruited tens of thousands of affiliate creators, driving millions of dollars in sales.
A professional membership organization dedicated to building a sustainable future for the influencer marketing industry has been announced by Captiv8 Captiv8 will be able to promote professionalism, unity, and best practices in the industry.
The goal of the partnership is to build a better landscape for influencer marketing practices and push the industry forward.
We're happy to have Captiv8 join us. To sustain the growth of influencer marketing, we need to demonstrate accountability and professionalism. There is a channel to share best practices and a unified voice for members. We are looking forward to working with Captiv8 to realise our industry's fullest potential.
You can learn more about Captiv8 and its latest platform features by visiting Captiv8 today.
There is a logo forCaptiv8