Freshworks announced new GPT-based enhancements to Freddy. The latest generative artificial intelligence capabilities of Freddy help a wide range of customer-facing professionals work faster, smarter, and more effectively, thanks to the use of Openai. Customer service agents respond quickly to customers and employees in the right tone, marketers compose more compelling copy in a fraction of the time, and salespeople craftpowerful emails that hook in a prospect.
Over the last five years, we have made significant investments in our artificial intelligence strategy. The newest Freddy updates using the latest in GPT large language models bring even more value to these experiences.
Freshworks will include Conversational Artificial Intelligence in all of its products. Customer support agents will have better conversations with customers. Email content and customer segments will be sent to marketers. More deals will be closed through recommendations.
Customers of Freshworks are able to participate in the Freddy Artificial Intelligence program.
- Summarize Conversations: Support agents using Freshchat™ can view an automatic summary of customer conversations to gain context, rather than reading through an entire conversation before responding.
- Rephrase Responses: Support agents can replace casual language with more formal and clear responses.
- Autocomplete Content: Support agents can save keystrokes and respond faster to customer inquiries, with predictive sentence completion.
- Generate Articles: Support agents can save time by creating contextual knowledge-base articles and FAQs using generative AI and simple prompts.
- Write Email Copy: Marketers using Freshmarketer™, Freshworks’ marketing automation suite, can write better email copy in less time to improve open rates and engagement. Sellers can create personalized emails tailored to individual prospects’ specific needs and pain points.
You can stay up to date with the latest Martech news and expert updates from top business leaders.