Amble is an Australian brand that sells clothing through its website. If you work within a small team and report to the founder, your work will have a direct impact on marketing in the business, that has been featured everywhere from Broadsheet to We Are Explorers.
Amble's waterproof jackets are made from over 31 recycled bottles and are designed to get women outdoors without compromising on fit or function. The brand uses only recycled fabrics in its supply chain and over 15,000 trees have been planted.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Content Assistant to join the team, working across social media marketing, in house content creation and assisting with fulfilled orders. It is a broad and varied role with the chance to increase hours as we grow. Being able to work in a fast paced environment and having a hands on approach are important.
There will be a role involved.
- Content creation for our organic and paid social channels
- Social media marketing: assisting with developing our content plan, creating content, scheduling and reporting on performance
- Working with creators and influencers
- Email marketing: planning and creating campaigns and automated flows
- Assisting with packing ecommerce orders
The successful application will have some things.
- A love for content creation; you stay on top of trends in Instagram and TikTok
- A passion for the outdoors is a must! We surround ourselves with like-minded people and bring our passion to work everyday
- A mix of analytical and creative skills, feeling comfortable jumping between spreadsheets and making reels
- Experience within content creation, ideating and creating Reels.
- Preferable to have experience with Canva, editing videos in Instagram/TikTok, and using Later/Pinterest
- Bonus points if you have experience with After Effects
- Preferable to have email marketing experience (with Klaviyo, or Mailchimp)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised with excellent time management and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment and willing to learn new skills
There are details.
- Start Date: Start of April
- Location: Richmond, Vic
- Salary: $28 – $35/hr (pending on experience) + super
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are recieved, so don't wait to apply!