You can play in a new window.
You can subscribe to Apple's Podcasts.
The former real estate agent decided to use social media to try and find a better way to generate leads.
He founded Scale Up Digital five years ago, a digital marketing agency that helps real estate agents generate new leads.
In the episode with the Managing Editor of the Elite Agent, there is a discussion about how agents can use social media to build an audience and generate listings.
The best platforms and strategies all agents should be using in 2023 are revealed by him.
Staying ahead of the trends and providing more value than your competitors will allow you to win over time.
A lot of people don't want to put money into a project until they've built an audience and trust. If you door knock and say, "hey, list with me", it's likely not going to work immediately.
Some key highlights of this episode hosted by Elite Agent’s Samantha McLean include:
- 3:45 – Building an agency aimed at helping real estate agents grow their business
- 6:25 – The top social media platforms that are having the best results for agents in 2023
- 9:40 – Thy agents shouldn’t be “marketing for leads” and the right approach to take that will generate more listings
- 11:01 -The biggest mistakes agents are making right now and how to avoid them
- 13:54 – Clever strategies to attract buyers in a slowing market
- 16:10 – Why you still need to focus on your email list and how to properly nurture your leads to gain maximum trust
- 19:55 – The most effective way to create videos with great hooks that will keep your audience engaged
- 26:12 – The best place to start for an agent wanting to grow a social media audience in 2023.
Alex Hormozi was cut from the CAP Cut.