Marketing 157 will be on March 16th, 2023.
The canvas doesn't work in your browser.The awards say that for the second year running, it has welcomed back Wunderman Thompson South Africa and Flume Digital Marketing as its latest event sponsors in 2023. 2023's keynotes examine, analyse and break down 'radar-worthy trends' to help individuals improve how they market and communicate in this new and constantly evolving era.Individuals can join like-minded marketers for a day of:
- top insights
- leading trends, and
- innovative solutions.
The New Generation Awards gives eight key reasons to attend 2023's conference:
- '#NewGenTrends' caters to the entire marketing ecosystem, brands, tech, digital, media and agencies to culture.
- You can learn in-depth knowledge on the trends that are making waves right now and how they can help transform your marketing approach.
- You will gain vital insights into what is crucial to staying competitive throughout 2023 and 2024.
- The '#NewGenTrends' features content dedicated to solving unprecedented challenges for the entire marketing and media community.
- Attend '#NewGenTrends' and transform your brand, career and industries by taking action rather than just reacting to the advances of digital marketing.
- Network with your peers and stay current with the latest tools and strategies that marketers can apply in their everyday marketing efforts. The very tools that have helped our speakers to elevate their brands and clients and grow business revenues that go beyond the brief.
- '#NewGenTrends' gives you access to experts who have tons of experience and proven results across several different digital and traditional niches.
- You can join hundreds of like-minded marketers for a day of top marketing insights, leading trends and innovative solutions.
- Arrival time
- MC — Jon Gericke, radio presenter and director, Pint Size Media
- Registration (tea, coffee, juice and breakfast snacks served)
8:35 - 8:40
- Wunderman Thompson South Africa (Event sponsors)
- Joint session: Michael Oelschig, managing director from Wunderman Thompson SA, and Aluwani Raswiswi, chief technology officer, Wunderman Thompson SA.
- Topic: Finding the sweet spot between Creative, Data, Technology and Commerce
- Toby Shapshak, TED Global speaker, Forbes senior contributor, publisher of Stuff Studios + Scrolla.Africa, Financial Mail + Daily Maverick columnist
- Topic: Why Google and Facebook are useless (and evil) and why you should never use them again.
- Tea Break — tea, coffee, juice, pita pockets and doughnuts
- Flume Digital Marketing — event sponsors
- Jacques Du Bruyn, managing director, Flume Digital Marketing.
- Topic: How Technology is Changing the Face of Digital Marketing
- Sadika Fakir, integrated media and digital director, Tiger Brands
- Topic: Driving Integrated Channel Strategy: The process, tools, systems, partners and behaviors that are required
12:30 - 13:15
- Full Buffet — Lunch and Desserts
- Gareth Cliff, president, CliffCentral.com
- Topic: The Power of Podcasting
- Lana Strydom, executive head of digital, content and social marketing, Vodacom.
- Topic: Evolution of the Internet and the impact on Brands
- Tea Break — tea, coffee, juice, scones and cupcakes
- Vincent Maher, group executive head of digital, MultiChoice Group
- Topic: Incubating capabilities that create future value and optionality: Marketing automation, audience platforms, and other new technologies.
- Joint session: Kabelo Moshapalo, chief creative officer, Ogilvy and Nduduzo Donsa, head of strategy, Ogilvy
- Topic: Impact powered by culture, diversity and tech
- Panel discussion — Networking / End of conference
- marketers from the corporate, agency and government sectors
- brand managers
- corporate communication managers
- customer experience managers
- social media managers
- digital marketing managers
- creative directors
- business professionals
- C-Suite executives
- content creators
- transformation teams, and
The Newgen Awards can be found at www.newgenawards.co.za. New Generation Awards can be followed on social media.
Digital media awards in South Africa are part of a marketing conference.