I'm in Cleveland. I send you an email every now and then to get you up to speed on what's happening in town.
The weather was cloudy with snow showers. The high is 31 and the low is 18.
I'm looking for business owners and marketers in Cleveland who want to increase sales.
A limited number of sponsorships are available to introduce our readers to businesses in their area. I invite you to learn more and get your spot now.
The top stories in Cleveland are listed.
- The Cleveland City Planning Commission voted to support the historic landmark status of the Sidaway Bridge between the Kinsman and Slavic Village neighborhoods. The out-of-service pedestrian bridge, Ohio's only suspension bridge, has been closed since the 1966 Hough Riots. Cleveland City Council will consider approving the landmark status next month. (The Land)
- The Good Knights of Lorain County, a non-profit, and the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority built and donated 100 beds for children in Cleveland. Della Dorsey, logistics manager, said it was the best day because "we get to see the kids' faces as we put the beds together, some [who] may not have ever had a bed before." Click here to request a bed for a family in need. (Cleveland 19 News)
- The Cleveland Museum of Art’s new exhibition on 19th-century French drawings is on view through Jun. 11. The free display is rare because most of the art is light-sensitive works on paper and will be returned to storage after the exhibit. It features some of the world’s most famous artists, including Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres, Edouard Manet, Georges Seurat, Henri de Toulouse Lautrec, Paul Cezanne, and Edgar Degas. The exhibit shows French art from Neoclassicism to Impressionism and the bouquet of post-Impressionist styles. (Subscription: Cleveland.com)
Our sponsor sent us this.
Is it possible to get convenient, affordable and flexible access to a Therapist? Talkspace allows you to talk to a therapist from anywhere. With or without insurance, therapy can be affordable with or without insurance. Talkspace has over 1 million users.
There is a day today in Cleveland.
- Grab N Go Reader Kits At Garfield Heights Branch Library (All Day)
- Cleveland Pierogi Week 2023 At Participating Cleveland Restaurants (11:00 AM)
- Yoga For All At Cleveland Rocks (6:30 PM)
My notebook is in my possession.
- Vote for your favorite Cleveland bars and restaurants in Cleveland Magazine's annual Silver Spoon Awards! (Cleveland Magazine via Twitter)
- Check out Cleveland Botanical Garden's "Orchids Forever!" Experience a "tropical escape" with over 3,000 orchids and beautiful art. (Cleveland Botanical Garden via Facebook)
- Are you looking for the perfect place to live for you and your family? Check out the latest homes for sale in the Cleveland area, including a four-bedroom with a porch and a balcony on East 93rd St. for $49,999! (Cleveland Patch)
Today, you're all caught up. For your next update, please see you tomorrow.
The person is Sean Peek.
Sean Peek graduated from Weber State University with a degree in English literature. He has worked for a variety of digital media companies. He is the co-owner and operator of Lightning Media Partners.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.