EnsembleIQ, North America's leading source of insightful information and actionable connections in retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality, announces it has been nominated for an award. The Eddie and Ozzie Awards recognize excellence in editorial content and design in print and digital media.
The Eddie Award is a finalist for the year 2022.
- Editorial Use of Data B2B: “C-store IQ National Shopper Study,” May/June issue, Convenience Store News Canada
- Series of Articles, B2B: Food & Beverage: “Overcoming the Labor Crisis,” Convenience Store News
- Single Article, B2B: Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain: “Stepping UP: The Innovation Issue” cover story, Convenience Store News
- Single Article, B2B: Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain: “The DEI Imperative: A Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Convenience Store Industry Is More Important Than Ever,” Convenience Store News
- Immersive/Interactive Storytelling, B2B: “Retail and CPG Reinvented” for Google, Consumer Goods Technology/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Advertorial/Sponsored Content, Consumer/Custom/Content Marketing: “Capturing the Revenge Shopper” for AWS, RIS News/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
The EnsembleIQ Ozzie Award is one of the best in the world.
- Illustration, B2B: “Liquid Gold” Cover Illustration by Tim Zeltner, January/February 2022, Convenience Store News Canada
- Cover Design, 25,000 – 100,000 Circulation: “Liquid Gold” issue, January/February 2022, Convenience Store News Canada
- Microsite, Custom Website: “Retail Intel” for Great Northern Instore, Path to Purchase Institute/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Data Visualization, B2B: “The Sustainable Journey of Corrugated Boxes” for FibreBox, Progressive Grocer/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Feature Design, Custom/Content Marketing: “The Lure of Seafood” for Alaska Seafood Marketing Association, Progressive Grocer/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
Several of the award winning entries were developed in partnership with EnsembleIQ clients.
The Executive Vice President of Content and Communications of EnsembleIQ said that they are honored to be a finalist in the awards program. Our mission is to give our customers and audiences essential insights and connections to drive their businesses forward. This large amount of recognition of the quality and engaging work of teams is a good indicator of our success.
The awards will be held in New York City.
Visit ensembleiq.com for more information. Stay up to date with EnsembleIQ by following us on social media.
Business growth is powered by actionable insights and connections through EnsembleIQ. Retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality professionals are helped by us to make informed decisions. The most trusted business intelligence comes from leading industry experts, creative marketing solutions and impactful event experiences that connect best-in-class suppliers and service providers with our vibrant business- building communities. Visit ensembleiq.com for more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the media contact for the executive vice president of content and communications.