A number of updates to its social customer experience product suite has been announced by Reputation. The updates will allow marketers to more efficiently manage social channels in one location and use industry feedback data to create more strategic brand campaigns.
Customers are increasingly sharing their experiences on social media channels. To gain a complete understanding of their customer experience, companies need to aggregate and analyze their public and private customer feedback data. Customer experience platforms use data on the social experience to make decisions.
It's important for marketing teams to have the most innovative and complete tools at their disposal because customers can share feedback within seconds of a good or bad experience. At Reputation, we constantly develop new products, services, and updates that will allow our customers to listen and interact in real-time with consumers across a variety of channels.
Product and service updates can be found within the platform.
- Social Listening Industry Monitors: Decision-makers want to know trending industry topics as quickly as possible. To make that process easier, Reputation has configured smart, standardized, subscription-based industry monitors that capture and highlight the most relevant social chatter within each segment of the most popular sectors, including Automotive, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail and Technology.
- Smart Insights Widgets for Social Listening: Social Listening dashboards have long been used to help customers quickly analyze data from their listening monitors to identify trends and track changes. New Smart Insights Widgets go even deeper by identifying trends and noteworthy changes during a specified period of time, serving up analysis and call to action based on the virality and sentiment of the trend.
- Instagram Carousel Posts: Social media managers can now add up to 10 photos or videos to a single Instagram post, creating a rich carousel-style post that can help boost engagement on the platform.
- TikTok Integration: As the fastest-growing social network, TikTok videos have changed the way content across social channels is consumed – and brands must pay attention. Now, social media managers can create video posts within Reputation’s Social Suite that can be scheduled for posting on TikTok as well as other channels.
- Optimal Publish Times: The best time to publish a post for maximum engagement is a hotly-debated topic in social media marketing. Reputation now settles the debate by intelligently determining the times of day that see the most audience engagement on each social channel and presents those times to the user for easy and effective post scheduling.
Several updates to our social suite continue our mission to have a robust offering for the complexity of social media. The updates will allow our customers to engage with and understand their consumers in real time, fostering opportunities for business growth.
Reputation listens to feedback from its customers and updates its social customer experience products. Customer need for a more cost-effective way to track public conversations about their brand led to the creation of Social Listening Industry Monitors.
You can find more information on reputation.com.
You can listen to Martech Cube for Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts.